Fingal Triathlon Club was set up in 2009 by a group of highly motivated Fingallians who wanted to get fit, have some variety in their training and meet like-minded people. Triathlon is not exclusive to the super athletic or fit; it is a great, fun way to meet new people while getting fit and challenging yourself to something different. Triathlon takes in three disciplines in the following order swim, bike and run.
We have almost 100 members ranging in age from 20 – 50+ and they are regularly out swimming, cycling or running in the locality. We train in the National Aquatic Centre, ALSAA track and cycle the roads and hills of north Dublin.
You’re never too old or too young to be a triathlete!
- 29th May, Sprint Aquathon in conjunction with Balbriggan Summerfest - open for entries now.
- 23rd June, Sprint, Olympic, Half Ironman distance triathlon around Skerries in association with Irish Triathlon - open for entries now.
- Time Trial sessions are starting tonight. Our very experienced FTC member Paul Broderick has kindly volunteered to lead the 1st session.
Meeting at 7pm at the Round Towers filling station on the Old M1 commencing this evening Monday the 13th.
All levels are welcome.
- Our Sprint Aquathon in association with the Balbriggan Summerfest is ready for race entries on www.triathlonireland.com
- Our club Sprint, Olympic and Half Ironman triathlon distances in association with Irish Triathlon taking place on Sunday 23rd June in Skerries are ready for race entries on http://www.irishtriathlon.com/race-calendar-ireland/races/.