• I worked as an assistant coach in National Biathlon Team in Russia for 2 years under head coach guidelines.
• Leading training process as a Head coach in Piranha Triathlon Club in Ireland over 2 years.
• Has coached age group athletes for 70.3 and ironman distance for European
• Working in Triathlon Ireland as an assistant coach and Junior Program Manager over 2.5 years under High Performance Director Chris Jones guidelines.
• Coached one of the club as a head coach for over two years( swim/bike/run )
• Coaches athletes from other sports.
• Has been involved as a coach in three different sports: skiing, biathlon, and triathlon.
• In 2010 coached female athlete who raced in Youth Olympic Games in Singapore 2010, she finished 9th
• Coaching Juniors National Squad over 2 years.
• In athlete finished 1st Youth Relay European Championship 2012 in Augilas.
• I have been involved coaching junior athlete who are finished top 10 in many European Cups in 2012 season also finished 3rd in World Championships
• Coached many age-group athletes triathlon events
I started to get involved in competitive sport at the age of seven when I joined the local Ski Club. Within a few years I was among the top three at the National Championship of Russia. As a result I was awarded a scholarship for the Olympic Biathlon Training College in St. Petersburg. At the Muju-Chonju (South Korea) Winter Universiade in 1997, my fifth major international competition, I won three out of three gold medals for Russia. After being chosen to join the Olympic team in 1996 I won numerous national titles as well as several medals in individual and relay at European Cups and World Cups. Due to an injury in 1999 I was forced to take a break from competing but fortunately I was back on and 2nd place. Coached Youth relay team who finished 11th track after one year.
To further my education I moved to Ireland and in 2004 and started to compete in triathlon. I won the Triathlon National Championship title four years in a row (2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010). In 2010 I won Triathlon National Championship in all 3 distances - Sprint, Olympic and Middle/Half Ironman.
High Performance Coach
Pursuit of Excellence programme (PEP) 2012 - 2013
Triathlon Ireland Triathlon Coach Level 2 March 2012
Swim Ireland February 2010 Swimming Coach Level 1
Cycling Ireland November 2009 Cycling Coach Level 1
Litton Lane Training February 2008 – October 2008 Gym and Fitness Studio Instructor Personal Trainer (ITEC)
Swan Training Institute, Dublin 2 August 2002 - August 2003 Cambridge Certificate in English
Tyumen State University, Russia September 1999- July 2001 BSC in Sport Science and Physical Culture First Class Honours
Saint Petersburg State Academy of Sport September 1995 – July 1999 BSC in Sport Science
Other relevant courses: Occupational First Aid Certificate, Child Protection in Sport Awareness Workshop, successfully complete PEP programming for coaches in 2011/2012/2013.
© Fingal Triathlon Club